Ads by Amazon UK

21 January 2014

Picture of the Day #5

Rail station
Pinoyborian Flickr

While waiting for my train to London, I was struck with the play of lines and the grey morning sky in the platform I was standing on. I thought this would make a good picture. The photo looks a bit 'sterile' without people in it. But, I chose this image over the other two photos with a walking man because this composition looks stronger to me. Converting it to black and white completes the image as it is less distracting and lets you focus on the composition (play of lines with the grey sky) instead.

Details
  • F/5.6
  • ISO 200
  • 1/320  seconds
  • 17mm
  • Program priority mode
  • Olympus E-PL2
  • Olympus mZuiko 17mm f2.8
  • Handheld
  • Post-processing: Snapseed


No comments:

Post a Comment