Ads by Amazon UK

31 October 2014

Picture of the Day #6



It is Halloween today so I chose this photo as it is apt to the occasion.

I was going through photos in the last two years (it is not that many as I only took photography as a 'serious' hobby two years ago). I came across a short set of moonshots with trees in the foreground. They are all in colour except the above featured photo.

I was immediately attracted to this monochrome shot. I cannot recall now whether I converted the coloured version to monochrome in-camera or in the computer. It might be the latter.

The above photo was quite eerie to look at. In fact, it invoked pictures of Dracula on the lookout for victims after I look at this shot. If this is part of a movie, this shot is the opening scene with some music in the background. Then on to the next scene of Dracula (Christopher Lee version) about to bite his victim who was screaming. Freeze scene!

Details


No comments:

Post a Comment